MPM in the spotlight and on the front page of Touleco
Last November, MPM was awarded the Circular Economy Prize in the "Inter-company collaboration" category at the 2nd Circular Economy Day.
During the JEC, we were also able to meet the journalist Martin Venzal and discuss our ambitions and projects in the field of plastics recycling.
An appointment had been made for an "in situ" visit to our premises, and an in-depth subject on early 2023.
The Touleco team was pleased to be present on Wednesday 22 February. On the agenda of the visit :
- Presentation of the different sectors of activity (Subcontracting, Clean Products, etc.) and product discovery
- Visit of the 3D printers room
- Discovery tour of the production line and the different presses
- Explanation of the importance of good maintenance of moulds and the industrial heritage they represent
- Visit to the warehouse and focus on the logistic aspects specific to MPM